Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie Smith's respected application

4 posters

Go down

Frankie Smith's respected application Empty Frankie Smith's respected application

Post  ROBOT12354 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 am

Your RP Name :My Rpname(S) Are changed sometimes to Thomas Smith, Mostly Frankie Smith

Your Steam ID :It is. "STEAM_0:0:27070407

Your Steam Name :Steam nickname (MooMooCow) Steam name: (caltex001)

Current Rank :I am a user+

Gmod Playtime :Three Hundred and Seventeen hours. 85% on RP/DarkRp

Do You Know How To Use ULX Eg !Slay :Basic ULX commands I.E Ban kick maul banip and Various other commands

Why Should You Be Respected :I feel the need to help out as much as i can to the server when people are not online (Staff) Helping by Kicking the minges/rulebreakers/dickheads etc. I would like to help as much as i can in any way i can really, Its very limited to votekick pretty much everyone either doesnt vote or just votes no randomly.

Ive been an administrator on one Gmod server (Peirces) And on several minecraft servers pretty popular (Some of them same as drew parker) But a higher rank on a few of them, my application isnt really anything special.

ROBOT12354

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's respected application Empty Re: Frankie Smith's respected application

Post  xKBOxJordanx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 am

my ulx votekick works better then most of them because if people don't vote then there votes don't count for anything, will get back to you soon
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

http://forever-gaming-au.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's respected application Empty Re: Frankie Smith's respected application

Post  Carmine ☭ Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

A definite +1 from me.
Carmine ☭
Carmine ☭

Back to top Go down

Post  PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce) Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 am

ACCEPTED

I Know What Your Capable Of Doing , Don't Screw Up Or You Will Be Demoted
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down