Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions Empty Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions

Post  Sterolyze Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Job Name : Pedophile

Vote Job : No -- 'Donator Only'

Player Limit : 1

Description : Stalk and rape children.

Will probably be denied, but worth a try, right?

--SERVER SUGGESTIONS--

1) NLR Timer/warning on spawn -- This will remind the players about NLR, as so many people break it. SET TO 5 SECONDS

2) Get rid of the excessive deathmatching auto-kick -- I always get frustrated when kicked by this, as I was kicked by it twice today. The first time was because I was raiding the mafia, and I killed alot of them in a rapid succession. The second time was because this cop constantly broke NLR and attempted to arrest me, so I had to kill him every time and eventually got kicked for it. I know I could've called an admin, but none were actually on at the time. The morale here is to either 1. Increase Mass-RDM autokick limit or 2. Remove it.

3) Add the "Precision" Tool -- It's really annoying trying to make a gunshop without it, as the easy precision only has nudge. This is mainly the ONLY reason why most gun dealers never have shops now, as it's too hard to make a good, secure gunshop without it.

Last edited by Sterolyze on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New suggestion)

Sterolyze

Back to top Go down

Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions Empty Disagree and agree.

Post  Gummie_ Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 am

I disagree with the job suggestion but I strongly agree with the server suggestions, I was with you both times you were kicked from Excessive Death matching. And when you try to protect a store from the Mafia with 1 or 2 people normally 1 person gets kicked :/.

You can't really take down the Mafia without a kick.

+1 for the server suggestion

Gummie_

Back to top Go down

Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions Empty Re: Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions

Post  Shane Sith #DontCare Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:52 am

+1 for the server suggestions i hate that pesty auto kick. The NLR reminder would be grate

Shane Sith #DontCare

Back to top Go down

Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions Empty Re: Job Suggestion & Server Suggestions

Post  Matryan Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Shane Sith #DontCare wrote:+1 for the server suggestions i hate that pesty auto kick. The NLR reminder would be grate

Matryan

Back to top Go down

Post  xKBOxJordanx Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 am

i need to find how to delete the autokick :/

EDIT : added the presision tool. people keep using it to crash server. so its supers only, removed autokick
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

http://forever-gaming-au.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down