Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie Smith's Administrator Application

3 posters

Go down

Frankie Smith's Administrator Application Empty Frankie Smith's Administrator Application

Post  ROBOT12354 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 am

What is your Steam name? : My steam Nickname is MooMooCow, My steam Account name is caltex001 (Possibly easier as there are 7000 people with my steam nickname)

Current Role Playing name(S) : My role-playing name may perhaps be modified for events but otherwise I am known as "Frankie Smith,"

What is your Steam ID? : My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:27070407

Age? : I am thirteen years of age. As I have said on past applications I am mature for my age. I'm known throughout the server by staff and players as a mature player.

Current server rank : My current server rank is Moderator

Do you have a Microphone? : Yes, I tend to use it a lot but if someone else is typing I will most likely type also. The quality of my Microphone will drop at times.

Do you know most of the ULX Commands? : I know the semi advanced ULX commands but mainly use !menu or tab to do most of my duties as a moderator.

Past administrator experience? : Not exactly staff on many Garry's mod servers as I never really apply But I have previous staff experience on various Minecraft servers and have been an Administrator on Lifemod Dark Role-play

Why do you think you should be An Administrator? : I don't really need administrator or know if I am worthy or not for the title or rank of Administrator. Ive been told by anonymous sources that it requires a large amount of hard work and patience to put a lot of work into the server and keeping the rule-breakers out of the server. I'm just your basic everyday player helping the server and its players to the extent I can, There is nothing special about me I don't have some sort of self centered arrogance to believe I should get this completely and deserve it. As many have stated in the past "People who believe they deserve something, Never end up receiving that which they desire" I am respected throughout the community of players on this server, Friends with most staff I could say. I am willing to help to the full extent to my ability will provide. I know the basics of running a server and how hard it can be to see it all go to crap, That's what staff are there for to take the load off one person managing an entire server. I will donate if I can and when I can eventually to help expense costs.

Forgotten Questions?

What is your current Server Playtime? : Roughly two and a half days on this server (Not playing in game to check) With another roughly guessed two days from the server before its reset.

What is your total Garry's Mod Playtime? : Three Hundred and Eighty-Seven hours of Garry's mod Roughly 80% or under of playtime on Role-Play and Dark Role-Play

*May be editited later after more readthrough's

EDIT*

How long have you been moderator for? : Roughly week, half a week maybe.

NO POSTING UNTIL THE 15'th

Last edited by ROBOT12354 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

ROBOT12354

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's Administrator Application Empty Re: Frankie Smith's Administrator Application

Post  xKBOxJordanx Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 am

how long you been mod for?
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

http://forever-gaming-au.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's Administrator Application Empty Re: Frankie Smith's Administrator Application

Post  ROBOT12354 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 am

xKBOxJordanx wrote:how long you been mod for?
Edited, added into the lower section

ROBOT12354

Back to top Go down

Post  xKBOxJordanx Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

also how many hours do you have on the server? and you need to wait 2 weeks before requesting a new rank (you have waited about 1 weeks). i will leave this topic open until then
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROBOT12354 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 am

xKBOxJordanx wrote:also how many hours do you have on the server? and you need to wait 2 weeks before requesting a new rank (you have waited about 1 weeks). i will leave this topic open until then

Is listed * my total server playtime

ROBOT12354

Back to top Go down

Post  Diglett Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am

Its a No from me, Abused your no clip and thinking i did not see it.

Diglett

Back to top Go down

Post  ROBOT12354 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 am

Diglett wrote:Its a No from me, Abused your no clip and thinking i did not see it.

As I said, I only did it to get a gun. but I did not harm you in any way while doing so. Although I was roleplaying as a North Korean, I was really just building an airship Not in RP at the current moment, I let you out any way and you broke several rules in the process "Shooting shipments" "Shooting an unarmed player in a raid"

But what ever, if your decision is to -1 Then its fine, Also * Post isn't officially open yet Wait until next week to officially -1 +1

ROBOT12354

Back to top Go down

Post  xKBOxJordanx Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 am

still cannot no clip to rp Sad
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xKBOxJordanx Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:07 pm

sadly i have to denied this as you do not play on the server much
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down