Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied)

5 posters

Go down

Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied) Empty Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied)

Post  ROBOT12354 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 am

What is your role-playing name? : My current role-playing name is Frankie Smith, Changed for events frequently.

What is your Steam ID? : My steam id is,"STEAM_0:0:27070407".

What is your steam name? : My steam nickname is MooMooCow, My steam account name is caltex001.

What is your current server rank? : As the ranks were reset I am currently a user, Previously a moderator.

What is your Total Garry's Mod playtime? : Four hundred and forty nine hours as said previously I spend most of it on stranded and Dark Role-Play Gamemode(s).

Do you have a microphone? : Yes, I have a microphone. I've fixed the Static on it, Shouldn't break and make terrible noises.

What are your previous experiences with being Staff? : My previous experiences include Many minecraft servers, A DayZ server. And lifemod DarkRP.

What is your age? : I am thirteen years of age, Quite mature for my age I would say. Hopefully I have proven that to a various amount of players.

Do you know how to use ULX commands "E.G !slay !kick"? : Yes I am quite familiar with all of the moderator commands as being one for roughly two weeks now.

Why do you want to be moderator? : I feel the need to help people as much as I can and to help the server by banning the Breakers of rules, ive enjoyed being in a staff position on this server greatly, Helping people is rewarding and enriching. Im quite known through ought many Garry's mod servers including various stranded servers. Im friendly towards the playerbase that don't cause grief and break rules, I am very mature when it comes to situations, I can sort them with ease I love this server and would hate to lose the ability to help.

ROBOT12354

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied) Empty +1

Post  fskxstevenx Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 am

Played with Frankie a bit on the server from time to time, good rp player and all-round good at what he does.
fskxstevenx
fskxstevenx

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied) Empty Re: Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied)

Post  Shane Sith #DontCare Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 am

+1 from me good RPer and makes everyone follow the rules Smile

Shane Sith #DontCare

Back to top Go down

Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied) Empty Re: Frankie Smith's Moderator application (Reapplied)

Post  † Datguy X † Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 am

Caleb (Frankie), is a good member of the community. Caleb is very enforcing of the rules and might be called a Nazi.
Caleb was a good moderator, and i think that he definitely deserves the rank back.

Good luck Caleb.

Appreciated,
Jordan (B2)
† Datguy X †
† Datguy X †

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Datguy-X-/512676838773338

Back to top Go down

Post  Diglett Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:51 am

ACCEPTED

Diglett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down