Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap

3 posters

Go down

Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap Empty Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap

Post  Shane Sith #DontCare Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 am

Rpname : Shane Sith #DontCare
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:41744515
Steam Name :
Batman
Play Time : 686 hours
Microphone : yes i use it all the time
Previous Experiences with admin : I have been Super Amin on Life Mod i am also admin on two other dark RP servers.
ULX : i am very common with ULX
Why do i want to be super admin :
I want to be super to help the community on the Forever Gameing Dark-Rp server. I am a good roll model and will enforce the role play and rules.
Extras : If i get super admin i will give free gobbies all around Wink

Shane Sith #DontCare

Back to top Go down

Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap Empty Re: Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap

Post  † Datguy X † Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 am

Shane is a great Super Admin and a well respected member of the community. I have known shane for quite a while and he is highly respectful and mature. Shane doesn't give exceptions as he seems to treat everyone equally. Shane is a good roleplayer and is always enforcing the rules as many would've noticed.

I would think that shane should become super again as i see him as most loyal. +1.

Appreciated,
Jordan (B2)
† Datguy X †
† Datguy X †

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Datguy-X-/512676838773338

Back to top Go down

Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap Empty Re: Shane Sith #DontCare's Super admin ap

Post  Diglett Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 am

† Datguy X † wrote:Shane is a great Super Admin and a well respected member of the community. I have known shane for quite a while and he is highly respectful and mature. Shane doesn't give exceptions as he seems to treat everyone equally. Shane is a good roleplayer and is always enforcing the rules as many would've noticed.

I would think that shane should become super again as i see him as most loyal. +1.

Appreciated,
Jordan (B2)

No one gets to say a +1 or -1
this is all jordan's decisions

Diglett

Back to top Go down

Post  † Datguy X † Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 am

Diglett wrote:
† Datguy X † wrote:Shane is a great Super Admin and a well respected member of the community. I have known shane for quite a while and he is highly respectful and mature. Shane doesn't give exceptions as he seems to treat everyone equally. Shane is a good roleplayer and is always enforcing the rules as many would've noticed.

Appreciated,
Jordan (B2)

No one gets to say a +1 or -1
this is all jordan's decisions

Ahhkay, sorry, ohh well theres my opinion on shane.
† Datguy X †
† Datguy X †

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Datguy-X-/512676838773338

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Sith #DontCare Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 am

ok well i still appreciated the +1

Shane Sith #DontCare

Back to top Go down

Post  Diglett Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:48 am

ACCEPTED

Diglett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down