Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application for Winston Churchill

4 posters

Go down

Moderator Application for Winston Churchill Empty Moderator Application for Winston Churchill

Post  ballenmoose7 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 am

Your RP Name : Winston Churchill

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:37287116

Your Steam Name : ᵀᴴᴲ Bᴀllᴇɴᴍᴏᴏsᴇ7 (Vito)

Current Rank : User+

Gmod Playtime : 761 hrs

Do You Have A Mic : Yes.

Previous Admin Experience : Proud Admin on 2 servers, Moderator on 3 and Respected on 1. Oh and User+ for this server Smile

Do You Know How To Use ULX Eg !Slay : Yes, of course.

Why Should You Be Moderator :
I've been playing on the server for about a month. I play daily, ranging from an hour up to 4 or 5. I have seen the strengths in the server: the wonderful collection of helpful and active members and the eagerness of these people to bring the server to its potential. I also see the weaknesses of our server: our shaky coverage of having a mod online at all times and the rampant rdming and disregard of rules that seems to take place over the weekends. Like many others, I feel obliged as a member of the community to cleanse the server and make it as fun as it always can be. I also would like to become stricter with enforcing the rules, too many times have I seen an rdmer go unpunished because of mods being to overwhelmed. I have a good sense of humor and I think people like it Smile
I believe I can become a dedicated moderator that will take the position seriously and do all in his power to exert my position. I would say, when annoyed, I can become slightly irrational, a trait that I have been working on controlling. I respect your decision whether you choose to accept or deny my application.
Regards,
~ Winston Churchill

EDIT by xKBOxJordanx - Moved because posting in the accepted app is not allowed

ballenmoose7

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for Winston Churchill Empty Re: Moderator Application for Winston Churchill

Post  Matryan Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Wow, Which servers are you admin/moderator/etc on?

Matryan

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for Winston Churchill Empty Re: Moderator Application for Winston Churchill

Post  Carmine ☭ Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

You require Respected for moderator.
Carmine ☭
Carmine ☭

Back to top Go down

Post  PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce) Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 am

DENIED

You Can Apply For Respected But You Need Respected To Apply For Moderator
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down