Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respected Application for Drew Parker.

2 posters

Go down

Respected Application for Drew Parker. Empty Respected Application for Drew Parker.

Post  Drewbear Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 am

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:45959645

Your Steam Name : Fireglobe

Current Rank : User+

Gmod Playtime : 155 Hours solely on RP Servers.

Age: I turned 15 a few days ago (Fucking happy birthday to me).

Do You Know How To Use ULX Eg !Slay : Yes, i've had experience with ULX Being admin on several servers, Mainly the variants of Lifemod that Pierce and my friend Dylan have been developing.

Why Should You Be Respected : Mainly because of my sense of self-righteousness which has developed due to my terrible experience with users in authority in the past. I have been abused, verbally assaulted and generally discriminated against in the past, and despise authority figures who have become corrupted with power, and due to this enjoy trolling, minging, and being general idiots with no consequence.

I've administrated for several Gmod RP Servers as well as 3 Popular Minecraft servers, and am generally well received as a fair but enjoyable Admin.

Also I have a few friends who enjoy this server, and would love to see it develop and grow under strong leadership.

Drewbear

Back to top Go down

Respected Application for Drew Parker. Empty Re: Respected Application for Drew Parker.

Post  PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce) Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks For Your Application , I'll Get Back To You Soon As I Am Reviewing Your App Now
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Respected Application for Drew Parker. Empty Re: Respected Application for Drew Parker.

Post  PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce) Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 am

ACCEPTED

Don't Screw Up Or You Will be Demoted
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down