Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummie_'s (Jerry Kababas) Respected app.

2 posters

Go down

Gummie_'s (Jerry Kababas) Respected app. Empty Gummie_'s (Jerry Kababas) Respected app.

Post  Gummie_ Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 am

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:40428762

Your Steam Name : My Steam name is Jerry Kababas (Will sometime change to Gummie_).

Current Rank : User+

Gmod Playtime : 271 Hours. Mostly on DarkRP.

Do You Know How To Use ULX Eg !Slay : Yes I know how to use the majority of these commands, I've had experience on other servers with these commands.

Why Should You Be Respected : I believe I should be respected because I feel I'm mature enough to enforce some authority on the server and to help new players to the game
and server. If there is a minge on the server I will try to convince him/her to stop what they're doing because it ruins everyone else's RP time. I am very active on
this server and I am very helpful when I am on (I remind users to get and RP name and tell them when they're not RPing properly etc.). Overall I think I'd be good as this
rank.

Thanks.

Gummie_

Back to top Go down

Gummie_'s (Jerry Kababas) Respected app. Empty Re: Gummie_'s (Jerry Kababas) Respected app.

Post  Diglett Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 am

DENIED

Diglett

Back to top Go down