Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet380's car-related suggestions!

4 posters

Go down

Jet380's car-related suggestions! Empty Jet380's car-related suggestions!

Post  Jet380 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 am

Greetings all, I'm fairly new to the server but already had a few ideas I thought I'd put out there!

1. Taxi/Bus driver job

Job Name : Taxi Driver

Vote Job : I would say yes, as the job would depend on someone RPing it properly.

Player Limit : 1 - 3

Description : The taxi driver provides transport to people who can't afford cars, answering requests (via PM or perhaps a custom command like /taxi), picking up passengers, and dropping them off for a fee. The driver would have access to a cheap or free taxi in his spawn menu, which must only be used to complete his duties.

2. Roadworker job

Job Name : Roadworker

Vote Job : No

Player Limit : 2 - 4

Description : The roadworker works for the government to keep the roads safe. He will follow orders from police or the Prime Minister to set up speed limits, tolls, speed bumps, or anything that's necessary. Be creative with props and wire!

3. Cheaper cars!

I've noticed that a great many of the cars in the list are really expensive, with quite a few over $10,000. I think there should be at least a few 'alright' cars that are cheap enough that a player only has to save up salary for a couple of hours to afford one. We can still have the expensive, show-offy cars, but it would be good to see the roads populated with a decent number of drivers and give some more purpose to the car dealer job. Keep in mind, too, that cars aren't permanent and Gmod loves to crash, so you're really 'hiring', not 'buying' a car, and the price should reflect this.

4. Police cars for police!

Going off the previous suggestion, I think that police should have access to buy a police car to help them in their duties. The cars shouldn't be too expensive, as realistically police don't have to pay for their own car. Maybe it could be set up so only the chief or PM can buy in the cars.

5. Remove the 'Car Dealer' job

While it's realistic to go through a dealer to buy a car and all, there's one fatal flaw: if the dealer leaves the server or crashes, his cars disappear, leaving everyone who bought a car out of pocket. Thus, I think it's fairer if everyone is able to buy cars for themselves, so they don't have to worry about losing them.

Let me know what you think! Very Happy

Last edited by Jet380 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a fifth suggestion!)
Jet380
Jet380

Back to top Go down

Jet380's car-related suggestions! Empty I agree

Post  mc6644 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:43 am

I certainly agree we need these jobs +1 vote

mc6644

Back to top Go down

Jet380's car-related suggestions! Empty Re: Jet380's car-related suggestions!

Post  PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce) Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 am

Yeah +1 To All Of These . Also The Scars Were Removed I Will Be Adding The TDM Cars Shortly
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
PLAYA_HEIGHTS(Peirce)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xKBOxJordanx Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am

SCars create lots of errors.. i might add tdm cars, but only if there are not massive errors
xKBOxJordanx
xKBOxJordanx
Admin

http://forever-gaming-au.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down