Forever-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application

4 posters

Go down

Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application Empty Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application

Post  fskxstevenx Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:06 am

Steam Name: <3 Stephen

RP name: Stephen Ponylino

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33471430

Current rank: Ex-Admin, but user at this present time

Microphone: Yes, use it majority of the time.

Admin experiences: Besides here on Forever Gaming, a couple small garry's mod servers back a couple years ago before being shut down.

Why should I be an admin: I love being an admin on the server, and do love the people that are constantly on here that I get to play with every day that I'm on . I feel as I can do an okay job at being an admin, I'm quick at a keyboard to type and know ULX to an extent with the commands. As I said before, I have been an admin here before, but that shouldn't just be the main reason to be an admin again. I do enjoy helping people with what's wrong with their gameplay in the server and enforcing the rules, regardless of rank (mainly to avoid admin-abuse) of everybody in the server. I do respect people, no matter what rank or age and avoid cursing when needed.

If I've left anything out in this, I'm glad to answer any questions given.
fskxstevenx
fskxstevenx

Back to top Go down

Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application Empty Re: Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application

Post  Shane Sith #DontCare Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 am

+1 He made a grate Admin and deservs the rank

No one gets to decide this is all jordan decision's

Shane Sith #DontCare

Back to top Go down

Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application Empty Re: Stephen Ponylino's Re-admin application

Post  † Datguy X † Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 am

Stephan.
Stephan is a great administrator. Stephan is very mature, and highly enforcing and has a high knowledge of the server rules.
Stephan is definitely someone that would be needed on the Brink/Forever gaming staff team as he is one of the best administrators/players you can find around.

Good luck Stephan.

Appreciated,
Jordan (B2)
† Datguy X †
† Datguy X †

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Datguy-X-/512676838773338

Back to top Go down

Post  Diglett Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 am

ACCEPTED

Diglett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down